Dedicated to the preservation of Standard Cars 1903-
This is YOUR club site, help us to keep it interesting for everyone by sending us articles
The Standard Motor Club is THE club for all Standard Owners and fans
HOW TO DONATE A CAR
Below are a few guidelines
If you donating a car to the Club for Rescue
1. Use the email address email@example.com
2. Please let us have your address, telephone number.
3. Are you offering the car on behalf of someone?
4. Are you an existing Standard Motor Club member or was the owner.
5. About the car please include commission number engine number year of registration number plate if any known.
6. General condition e.g. runner MOT Towable or Trailer only.
7. When if known last on the road.
8. Have you all the parts even if in boxes.
9. Preferable photos of outside and both inside car and engine compartment.
10. Do you have log book.
11. Is the car easily accessible?
We will do our best to place this car with a member for restoration.
Should it not be possible due to condition we will place the parts with our Spares Officers to help other members keep their cars on the road.
Collection can be arranged.
IF YOU ARE SELLING A RESTORATION CAR PLEASE SUPPLY ALL IF POSSIBLE 1 TO 11 AS ABOVE
ALSO PRICE YOU ARE HOPING TO GET.
We will advertise the car for sale free of charge on our site under cars for restoration.
This includes any Standard, Standard Triumph, or any car containing Standard parts.
We aim to rescue as many cars as possible
Thanks on behalf of all Standard Owners where ever they are in the world.