Dedicated to the preservation of Standard Cars 1903-
This is YOUR club, keep it interesting for everyone by sending articles to the Magazine
See the Club Magazine for contact details of Club Officers
The Standard Motor Club is THE club for all Standard Owners and fans
To See Club Events And Shows Visit The Club Forum
To Find Details of a Local Group Near You See The Club Magazine
HOW TO DONATE CAR PARTS
Below are a few guidelines
If you donating car parts to the Club for Rescue
1. Use the email address email@example.com
2. Please let us have your address, telephone number.
3. Are you offering the car parts on behalf of someone?
4. Are you an existing Standard Motor Club member or was the owner.
5. About the car parts please include part number if known details if possible of car they came from, year of registration number plate if any known.
6. General condition e.g. old, new, used, rough but usable.
7. Preferable photos
We will place the parts with our Spares Officers to help other members keep their cars on the road.
Collection can be arranged.
IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL THE CAR PARTS PLEASE SUPPLY ALL IF POSSIBLE 1 TO 7 AS ABOVE
ALSO PRICE YOU ARE HOPING TO GET.
This includes any Standard, Standard Triumph, or any car containing Standard parts.
We aim to rescue as many cars as possible
Thanks on behalf of all Standard Owners where ever they are in the world.