Dedicated to the preservation of Standard Cars 1903-
This is YOUR club, keep it interesting for everyone by sending articles to the Magazine
See the Club Magazine for contact details of Club Officers
The Standard Motor Club is THE club for all Standard Owners and fans
To See Club Events And Shows Visit The Club Forum
To Find Details of a Local Group Near You See The Club Magazine
HOW TO LOAN MATERIAL
Below are a few guidelines
If you wish to simply loan material to the Club such as books, memoirs photos etc
1. Use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please let us have your address, telephone number.
3. Are you offering on behalf of someone?
4. Are you an existing Standard Motor Club member or was the owner.
5. General condition if books.
7. If photos do you have the negatives.
We will with your permission use copies of these in our archives to preserve and where possible on our web site and/or magazine. Full consultation will be done before anything is published.
This includes any Standard, Standard Triumph, or any car containing Standard parts.
We aim to rescue as much history as possible
Thanks on behalf of all Standard Owners where ever they are in the world.